Monday, October 18, 2010

Good start to the morning?

Mornings dont seem to be my favorite time, but once in a while, I come across something that makes me feel like the morning is good. Was it the dogs nudging me to get up this morning? Nope! Was it finding out the puppy had not only eaten a sock, but was now eating a fabric softener? Nope, but that had the potential to ruin it. What made my morning was what I was able to put in my coffee. Strange? Well check this out. Yesterday while running into Walmart to grab two things, one of which was creamer, we saw something in there that gave me a spark of excitement.
Yep! Holiday coffee creamer. OMG.. can you believe it? It is only October and I can already indulge in the flavors of the holidays and get that warm feeling and that out of nowhere smile to start my day. Today, while I pull socks, and plastic bags, and even dryer sheets from my puppy's mouth, I can relish in the warm peppermint mocha that uplifted me this morning and know, that tomorrow, it will happen again. This week, I love mornings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment